On August 24, 2013, galster’s new storage and sorting facility was opened.
The ceremony was attended by excellent guests.
– Voivode of Kujawsko-Pomerania, p. Eve Mes,
– Deputy Marshal of kujawsko-Pomeranian Voivodeship, p. Dariusz Kurzawa,
– President of ARiMR, p. Andrew Gross,
– Deputy Director of ARiMR OR in Toruń, p. Kamil Kalemba,
– Deputy Starosta Bydgoski, p. Zbigniew Łuczak,
– Mayor of Sicienko Municipality, p. John Wach,
– President of the National Association of Fruit and Vegetable Producers’ Groups, Dr. Witold Boguta,
– President of the Association of Fruit and Vegetable Producers “Cuiavia”, p. Michal Groblewski,
– President of the Vistula Employers’ Association “Leviathan”, p. Roman Rogalski,
– Chairman of the Board of the Society for the Development of Dwarf Orchards, Prof. Dr. Hab. Eberhard Makosz,
The ceremony was celebrated with a blanket of bydgoszcz violinist ensemble Queens of Violins.